Are you an individual who can lead teams to deliver quality as the ‘norm’, grow and drive profitability for existing and new clients, has a passion for ensuring security is the No. 1 priority and has a proven track record of managing clients Key Performance Indicators and service levels? If so, we want to hear from you.
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and join our team as our Regional Manager – West Region
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Excellent communications skills, leadership, influencing and negotiation skills with a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrate client and Internal management skills with the ability to provide complex solutions clearly and effectively at all levels
- Possesses a deep understanding of the business and process drivers that determine success
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Full understanding of Budget & Loss accounts
- Knowledge of KPI reporting with understanding of impact
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders at all levels, demonstrate the ability to build solid relationships with internal & external clients.
- Strong IT, HR and working knowledge of a professional security services organisation
- Excellent IT skills especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
You will be:
- A team player – Ability to work within a team for internal/external clients in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Passionate to excel in every area with the ability to drive the operational team to the next level
- An individual with proven ability to remain calm under pressure and realign priorities when appropriate
- Have a drive to succeed with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A dynamic individual with strong motivational and people skills
- You will have a proven track record and previous experience of operational and business development management and employee engagement & training.
What is the main purpose of the role?
The Regional Manager will report directly to the Associate Director and be responsible for leading and managing the team within a dynamic corporate environment.
Responsible for ensuring effective and efficient management of Company business by means of operational interaction and direct supervision of staff and liaison of Clients for a designated region. To develop, manage and monitor security personnel ensuring that all relevant standards, contractual obligations and health and safety issues set out by the Company are adhered to.
The candidate will have experience of carrying out process and procedural audits for internal compliance.
What is the role?
Regional Manager – Frontline SIA License required – no applications will be considered unless you hold a valid SIA License. All roles are subject vetting to a 5 year checkable history.
Where is it based?
In our West Region – the role is remote so flexibility is required with travel around M25/M3 area to visit client’s sites.
What is the Salary?
£40,000 per annum plus company car and equipment.
Flexible to the needs of the Business
How to apply:
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your CV.
Who are we?
Ward Security provides a security services solutions to all UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more.
With over 800 employees operating nationally we seek the best talent to uphold our vision to be the most trusted Security Partner in the UK.
Ward Security recruit, train and reward the very best staff, complemented by the latest technology and communications to ensure the highest levels of security and Client service.
Read about us @ www.ward-security.co.uk
Apply on our webpage @ www.ward-security.co.uk/about-us/careers/
Ward Security are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ward Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working alongside the Living Wage Foundation. The achievements means Ward Security and all its subsidiaries meet the standards set by Citizens UK and Centre for Civil Society for good practice by providers of personnel under contract.
Please ensure that you upload a current CV on the Authorisation section of our online application.