Our reward and recognition schemes acknowledge excellence and commitment with both regional and national employee of the month and employee of the year awards with appropriate rewards.
Training and staff development are actively encouraged and form part of each employee’s appraisal process. Our structured and relevant schemes are open to all.
Our employee benefit scheme is comprehensive and provides staff and their families not only tangible benefits but peace of mind in the event of unfortunate circumstances.
By adopting and adhering to this culture, we have hand-built a team of security professionals dedicated to delivering only the highest quality and personal service to our Clients.
Our service principles are as follows:
- Establish a skills agenda:
Train and retain the best, ensuring the longevity of relationships with employees
- Offer powerful and relevant incentivisation for our employees to engage with us and for our Clients to want to work with us
- Acknowledge that leadership is different from management:
- Including inspiring as much as instructing
- Encourage employee participation:
- To maintain a culture of achievement across the organisation
Our Mission Statement
“Striving to exceed Stakeholder expectations, through outstanding relationships and innovative services.”
Our Corporate Values
- Protection : ‘Safe & Secure; looking after all’
- Respect : ‘We treat others, as we would like to be treated ourselves’
- Integrity : ‘We say what we do, and do what we say’
- Dynamic Teamwork : ‘One Team, One Goal’
- Excellence : ‘We strive to be the best, in all we do’
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Click here to download our company brochure