Fire – Is your business prepared?
Due to change in legislation Fire & Rescue teams will only attend once a fire or signs of fire have been confirmed. They advise all businesses therefore to have a contingency plan in place, which is where Ward Security Response can be the answer.
Alarm Activations – Duty of Care?
There are 2 reasons why companies should think seriously about sending their own staff to alarm activations;
- They are potentially putting them in danger should intruders still be on site
- They are compromising their ability to carry out the duties they are trained for the following day
On arriving at the premises, our fully trained Response Officers will already be equipped with detailed assignment instructions, be aware of any health and safety risks and know what actions you wish us to take in response to any particular situation. Keyholders are contacted only in the case of outright emergencies & even minimal site damage can be dealt with quickly & efficiently with pre-agreed arrangements.
Patrols – Peace of Mind?
An empty property is a vulnerable property. Why not have us carry out spot checks & patrols out of hours to ensure the premises is safe with no signs of intrusion. Patrols can be as many times per week or night as suits you as are charged per visit. We can even unlock your premises prior to staff commencing work and /or carry out an internal patrol & lock down once they have left for the day.
- All vehicles are comprehensively tracked allowing us to provide proof of attendance but where required patrol points can be strategically placed on site allowing us to provide more extensive reports of our activities
- We can also provide a lone worker escort service for vulnerable employees on site outside normal office
- Keys managed in line with BS7984 regulations. Our new, state-of-the-art Trakka electronic key safe system enables us to confirm the location of keys at all times, as well as providing a full usage audit trail
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Click here to download our company brochure